The Chamber’s mission is to serve its members through advocacy and connecting them to opportunities that will help them grow and develop their businesses. Joining the Victor Chamber of Commerce increases your potential to reach multiple audiences, by sponsoring events that are relevant to your business you are investing in the future of your business and the Chamber!
- Business Listing in our Membership Directory
- Job Posting Page
- Hot Deals- list your sales or promotions
- Monthly e-newsletter circulated to over 400 businesses
- Post Your Company Events
- Valuable and relevant educational seminars
- Opportunities to present your services at Chamber events
- Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Referral Marketing
- Business After Hours networking events
- Brochures and Business cards on display in VCC Office
- Welcome Bags full of member offers distributed to visitors
- SCORE and SBA counseling for new and existing businesses
- Distinctive Membership Window Decal
- A dedicated staff working for you
- Advocacy for members on local, regional, and state issues
For more information contact Mitch Donovan, President (585) 742-1476 or firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Business After Hours events - Business After Hours is hosted at rotating locations to expose members to a variety of member businesses.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies - Ribbon Cutting ceremonies are generally attended by local officials, chamber members and we encourage the host to invite media, friends, family and potential customers.
- Sponsorship Opportunities abound with our Signature Events