REPORTS TO: Group Leader
COMPENSATION: Competitive wages based on experience
BENEFITS: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, paid time off package, 401k with company contribution, FSA or HSA options, educational assistance, dependent scholarship program, onsite fitness center, and much more!
- Produce weldments to the specified documentation on both prints and job paperwork.
- Must be able to read and comprehend job paperwork and prints.
- Responsible for setup, operation, and maintenance of the tools within the work area.
- Must be certifiable and able to pass the certification test in accordance with the AWS D14.1 specifications.
- Notify Group Leader when welding supplies are needed.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have spray arc welding experience and be certifiable in those welding processes.
- Must be able to operate and use flame cutting equipment.
- Use and read basic hand tools; including but not limited to grinders, drills, tape measures.
- Wear all safety equipment as required.
- Lift and push materials in excess of 50 pounds.
- Handle materials with forklifts and overhead cranes as needed.
- Climb portable ladders.
- Required to travel throughout all the facilities.
- Must be able to communicate with factory supervision effectively and follow company policies.
Gorbel is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, gender, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.