DEPARTMENT: After the Sale Service
REPORTS TO: AE/Service Manager
COMPENSATION: Competitive wages based on experience
BENEFITS: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, paid time off package, 401k with company contribution, FSA or HSA options, educational assistance, dependent scholarship program, onsite fitness center, and much more!
- Responsible for handling incoming after sales service issues. Provides support to external customers for product warranty, return, and quality issues as they relate to Gorbel products.
- Provide a professional, consistent image of Gorbel.
- Provide RMA documentation and support for customers wanting to return items. Track the return of these items to ensure they are sent back to Gorbel in a timely manner.
- Support the process that records all $0, back charge, and warranty issues.
- Work with credit department to address all warranty and back charge related issues in a timely manner.
- Participate on the Order Accuracy team.
- Serve on occasional intra-departmental and cross-functional teams throughout the year.
- Be able to provide written responses to external customers detailing root cause corrections to warranty and quality related issues.
- Proficient in all Gorbel product lines to be able to support daily and off-hours related questions/issues. Develop high level of expertise in a minimum of 2 of the 4 products Gorbel Produces (Jibs, Workstation Cranes, Cleveland Tramrail®, or G-Force®)
- Able to travel to customer/dealer facility to provide consultation on field related issues.
- AAS (minimum), BS, BT Mechanical, Civil or Electrical, or relevant experience
- Conflict resolution skills
- Good communication skills
- Solid mechanical aptitude
- Solid industrial controls aptitude
- Time management skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Computer skills
- < >MS Word
- Problem solving skills
- Technical acuity
- Light typing skills
- Business process improvement skills
- Lean / Six Sigma skills a plus
Gorbel is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, gender, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.