REPORTS TO: Group Leader
COMPENSATION: Competitive wages based on experience
BENEFITS: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, paid time off package, 401k with company contribution, FSA or HSA options, educational assistance, dependent scholarship program, onsite fitness center, and much more!
The Material Handler is responsible for moving material around the factory to facilitate the flow of product through the various work stations.
- Responsible for moving materials and components about the factory using carts, fork lifts, trucks overhead cranes.
- Maintains steady flow of parts through work stations.
- Coordinates material flow to ensure packing and shipping schedule.
- All other duties as requested by management.
- High school diploma with at least one year in warehouse operations.
- Ability to use hand tools requiring dexterity.
- Forklift experience required.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand (75%); walk (20%); stoop, kneel or crouch (5%), as required.
- Able to wear safety glasses and foot protection throughout shift.
- Able to wear hearing protectors (ear plugs) throughout the shift while working in an environment with moderate noise levels.
Gorbel is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, gender, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.